Saturday, October 18, 2014

End of Hour Three


I'm posting my Reading Pile since I haven't actually gotten any reading done yet.  Ack!  No worries...I have my tea now (hopefully to be in my system soon) and my eyes are open.  Reading is sure to follow.

My TBR Pile

Aunt Dimity and the Deep Blue Sea by Nancy Atherton - Already reading and about 100 pages to go.
Coral and Bone - An e-book I'm already reading that I have about 100 pages to go.
Here Speeching American by Ross Petras - Another one I've already started (I'm such a multi book reader) that is light (Which oops, got left out of my picture...)
Death of a Prankster by M.C. Beaton - Love this series
Down by the River by Robyn Carr - Last in the opening trilogy of her Virgin River series
Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James - Nancy and I are both going to give this a go.
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson - Started this online but haven't read any since
The next three in The Walking Dead series - The Heart's Desire, The Best Defense and Safety Behind Bars - I love this series and I had so much fun reading it last RAT
The next two in The Stand series - Soul Survivors and Hardcases - The original book is my all time favorite and I've really enjoyed the graphic novels.

The one I forgot to add to my pile



No comments:

Post a Comment