Monday, May 11, 2015
Bout of Books - Bookish Survey
1. How do you organize your shelves?
I organize by genre, but also have two shelves for my favorites. I keep the books I read for the current year on the top between bookends and at the end of the year I have a whole reorg of my shelves.
2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres?
Weekend Warriors by Fern Michaels. It's so not my normal kind of book but it completely drew me in.
3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
Lazarus, Vol. 2: Lift by Greg Rucka. This series of graphic novels has me completely obsessed. It's not my normal kind of read but I just love it.
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
Night of the Living Deadpool by Cullen Bunn. It's been years since I read a Deadpool book.
5. What book do you recommend the most?
It would have to be Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris. I even had my husband read it.