Monday, May 18, 2015

Bout of Books Update #7 & Wrap Up


I did it!  I finished all five graphic novels I had checked out from the library.  Woohoo!

Yesterday I finished off my fifth graphic novel (Morning Glories, Vol. 2: All will be free) and read a little bit in Landline as well.  I am totally obsessed with the Morning Glories series.  It's just so good.

I read a total of 158 pages yesterday.

I read a total of 727 pages over the course of Bout of Books.
I finished a total of 5 books.

I blew my last BoB total out of the water.  Interesting since last time Richard had the whole week off and this time he only had one day off.  We had a busy week but I made sure I made at least a little time to read each day and that made a huge difference.  I really enjoyed this round of BoB.



No comments:

Post a Comment