Sunday, April 24, 2016

End of Event Survey



1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
The last hour I was awake for (Hour Eighteen).  I was so, so tired.

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
The Boy in the Smoke by Maureen Johnson
Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell (I think anything by Rainbow Rowell is excellent RAT material.)

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season?
I missed cheerleaders on the blogs.  :(

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
The Facebook group was a lot of fun an a great idea.

5. How many books did you read?
Four

6. What were the names of the books you read?
Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell
The Boy in the Smoke by Maureen Johnson
Itchy Pig by Nicole Bruno Cox
The Servant Queen and the King she serves by Mark Greene and Catherine Butcher
Hawkeye, Vol. 3: L.A. Woman by Matt Fraction (Didn't finish)

7. Which book did you enjoy most?
I loved them all but Kindred Spirits and The Boy in the Smoke were both amazing.  I'd been looking forward to both and surpassed my expectations.

8. Which did you enjoy least?
None

9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I'll be here - Number 18 for me!  A reader and maybe a cheerleader again.  I can't wait!

All the books I, my husband and best friend read.




No comments:

Post a Comment