Friday, April 22, 2016

My TBR pile for Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon



I've got all my prep work done for Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon which is tomorrow and will be the 17th I've taken part in.  I've been in a total reading funk so am hoping this helps pull me out of it.  I've got all our snacks ready and my TBR pile is ready to go too.

My TBR Pile
I've got...

Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell - A special novel from World Book Day that was a nice surprise from a friend.

The Boy in the Smoke by Maureen Johnson - A special novel from World Book Day that was a birthday present from my husband.

The Servant Queen and the King She Serves - A special present that my father in law mailed me from England as a treat.

Lazarus, Vol. 4: Poison by Greg Rucka - I love this series and am really looking forward to this one.

Hawkeye, Vol. 3: L.A. Woman by Matt Fraction - I've really enjoyed this series so far.

Scarlet, Book 1 by Brian Michael Bendis - Part of my Listopia challenge

Nimona by Noelle Stevenson - Part of my Listopia challenge

I can't wait to get to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment