Saturday, April 23, 2016

Opening Meme


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Woodlands, TX

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Boy in the Smoke by Maureen Johnson
Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell is a close second.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Salty Ritz Cracker Oatmeal Cookies

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Usually I'm a pretty big reader but this year I've been in a huge reading slump.  I'm hoping and praying this pulls me out of it.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my seventeenth RAT.  For the first time I don't have a single book on my TBR pile that I'm already reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment