This years RAT sadly has come to an end....
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hour Eighteen - I was just seriously flagging. Well and I slept through Hour One and part of Hour Two. I'm just not a morning person so it works better for me if I get a little more sleep.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Locke and Key is really captivating. It was creepy and kept me so fascinated. Also James Patterson
books move quickly so while Bloody Valentine had it's flaws it's a good read.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season?
I think it's awesome. For myself I think we'll do lunch in next year to cut down on reading time lost.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Just letting people cheer when they had time and having no set cheerleaders.
5. How many books did you read?
I finished three and read from three other books.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Bloody Valentine by James Patterson
Locke & Key, Vol. 1: Welcome to Lovecraft by Joe Hill
Locke & Key, Volume 2: Head Games by Joe Hill
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
Preludes and Nocturnes (The Sandman #1) by Neil Gaiman
Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Locke & Key, Vol. 1
8. Which did you enjoy least?
The Sandman #1
9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I'm already looking forward to it! We've already started discussing plans. I'll read for sure.
|All the book we read|