Saturday, October 22, 2016

Opening Meme


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? 
The Woodlands, TX
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell and Saga Vol. 4-6
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Cheddar Cheese Ranch Spread
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I love to read but get distracted easily.  I have three cats and four foster cats who think this day is awesome.  It's actually cool here (finally) and I am so enjoying the weather.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my eighteenth read-a-thon.  I'm doing a buddy read with three other people for the first time ever and I'll definitely be staying hydrated.


No comments:

Post a Comment