Saturday, October 22, 2016

My TBR pile for Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon



I've got all our snacks ready and my TBR pile is ready to go for Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon tomorrow.  This will be the 18th one I've taken part in and I look forward to them all year long. This time Dewey's actually overlaps with two other RATs I'm taking part in.  Tomorrow is the next to last day of Spookathon and the first day of Bookbuddyathon so I had some reasoning behind the books I chose.  No way will I get through this pile but I've got plenty to choose from!



Bloody Valentine by James Patterson - I've already started this so will be reading and finishing this up first.

Attachments by Rainbow Rowell is the buddy read that I'm reading along with three other friends.

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan - This is my N book for bookbuddyathon.

Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith - This is my H book for bookbuddyathon.

The Plain Janes by Cecil Castellucci - I liked the synopsis for this one on a list I found.

CSI: Dominos by Kris Oprisko - I got this at my I beloved Hastings close out sale.

Fear Nothing, Volume 1 by Dean Koontz - I got this at my I beloved Hastings close out sale and I've liked Dean Koontz in the past though it's been years since I read him.

Spike: A Dark Place by Victor Gischler - I got this at my I beloved Hastings close out sale and it's the season of Buffy I'm currently reading.

Drafted Volume 1 by Mark Powers - I got this at my I beloved Hastings close out sale.

Drive by Michael Benedetto - I got this at my I beloved Hastings close out sale.

Silk, Volume 1 by Robbie Thompson - I adore Robbie Thompson (My favorite SPN writer) and this series has me hooked.

I am so ready to start!!

Saga Vol. 4, 5, and 6 by Brian K. Vaughan - Saga is such an addictive series. I can't wait to read these!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Guarded by Andrew Chambliss - It's the only way for me to get new Buffy stories and I need those in my life.

The Sandman, Vol. 1: Preludes and Nocturnes by Neil Gaiman - I read the spinoff Death earlier this year and really liked it so figured I would give this a go.

Locke and Key Vol. 1 and 2 by Joe Hill - I got the first to read for Spookathon and figured I would get the second one too so if I liked it I can read both.

I can't wait to get going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment