Sunday, October 22, 2017

Closing Survey


1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hour Eighteen - I was just struggling.
2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
I didn't finish one but I read from two -
There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins 
Ms. Marvel, Vol. 7: Damage Per Second by G. Willow Wilson
3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?
Graphic Novels are great!  And I'm a huge Stephanie Perkins fan.
4. What’s a really rad thing we could do during the next Read-a-thon that would make you smile?
Just keep on doing them, please.  They're awesome.
5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep?
Oh, I'll be there and I would be totally up for helping out.

All the books we read from between us

No comments:

Post a Comment