Saturday, October 21, 2017

Opening Meme


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Woodlands, TX
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
It's a tie between There's Someone Inside Your House and Pyongand: A Journey in North Korea
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Banana Pie Dip
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm not a morning person so you'll rarely see me for the first few hours of the RAT. I have a new kitten named Charlie and this will his first RAT.  I love hot tea and spooky books.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is our 20th RAT!  I can't believe it's been that many but I've loved them all. We change things up a little every time but for the most part we have a schedule that works for us.  Breakfast and lunch at home, dinner out and some snacks to keep us going.  I also picked up some sweet tea to keep my caffeine level up.  Happy Reading!

Hot Tea in one of my favorite cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment