1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Woodlands, TX
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
It's a tie between There's Someone Inside Your House and Pyongand: A Journey in North Korea
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Banana Pie Dip
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm not a morning person so you'll rarely see me for the first few hours of the RAT. I have a new kitten named Charlie and this will his first RAT. I love hot tea and spooky books.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is our 20th RAT! I can't believe it's been that many but I've loved them all. We change things up a little every time but for the most part we have a schedule that works for us. Breakfast and lunch at home, dinner out and some snacks to keep us going. I also picked up some sweet tea to keep my caffeine level up. Happy Reading!
|Hot Tea in one of my favorite cups.|