Saturday, October 21, 2017

Mid-Event Survey


1. What are you reading right now?
There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins
2. How many books have you read so far?
Still working on the first one
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Finishing There's Someone Inside Your House & starting one of my graphics
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I've had a hard time concentrating today so am just doing the best I can, enoying my book and reminding myself it's not about numbers but enjoyment. I'm getting to spend today with the love of my life and my best friend. That's a gift in itself.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
That I've stuck with just one book which isn't my usual style.

No comments:

Post a Comment