Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My Top 10 "Currents" Meme

1) My current girl crush is ... None
2) My current boy crush is ... Jensen Ackles, though it's really the character he plays on Supernatural.
3) My current fandom is ... BtVS/AtS will always be first with me. CSI is one I enjoy alot and LOTR.
4) My current favorite song is ... Extraordinary by Liz Phair
5) My current favorite movie is ... Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
6) My current pet peeve is ... the slow speed of organizational politics
7) My current weakness is ... pistachios
8) My current biggest flaw is ... procrastination
9) My current favorite book is ... Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
10) My current guilty pleasure is ... Footballers Wives-No redeeming qualities whatsoever but a heck of a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment