Thursday, March 02, 2006

What's On TV

So the Olympics are over. :( I love the Olympics and hate when they end. I loved the snowboarding (Snowcross was my favorite) and was really into the ice dancing this year as well with all the drama (The Italians amazed me!). There were alot of upsets in the women's figure skating which made it exciting if a little heartbreaking. Now we get to get caught up on all the shows we have been taping while the Olympics are on. Wanna know what's on our to watch list?

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
CSI: Miami
CSI: NY
NCIS
Cold Case
Survivor:Exile Island
Without a Trace
Criminal Minds
Touching Evil - Nobody does better mysteries/police drama's than the English.
How I Met Your Mother - The first sitcom to make us laugh in years.
Numb3rs - Much more Richard's show than mine.
Lost - More my show than Richard's.
We're also watching American Idol and The Amazing Race but we're actually up to date on those two.
I also have my shows I tape and watch on my own. I love Medium and Supernatural and I am really into ER at the moment. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it and started watching re-runs and got hooked again. I tape Ghost Whisperer and Close to Home as well. My biggest guilty pleasure on television is Footballers Wives.

That's a heck of a lot of television isn't it? Can you tell I suffer from insomnia? It gives a girl alot of free time to catch up on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment