Sunday, October 10, 2010

End of Event Meme

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hour 20

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I think I struggled with that this year, as I didn't read any short books. Night's Edge was good but not a quick read.

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope Though for me personally it would work better if I didn't have other committments that day. For me the read-a-thon was the year we stayed at a hotel and I had very few distractions. I would love to be able to do that next time.

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Cheerleaders were great!

5. How many books did you read?
I read from two different ones. I didn't finish any but I made a good dent in both.

6. What were the names of the books you read?
Night's Edge by Charlaine Harris and others
Motif for Murder by Laura Childs

7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Night's Edge

8. Which did you enjoy least?
Motif for Murder

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
N/A but the cheerleaders rocked!

10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Definitely will! A reader for sure and I keep toying with the idea of being a cheerleader. We'll see next time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment