Sunday, October 10, 2010

End of Hour Nineteen

Night's Edge by Charlaine Harris and others - 10 pages

Pages Read This Hour - 10

I read for 28 minutes

Total pages read: 251

Total minutes read: 561

Mini-challenges completed: 5

I called this hour a little early as I was having trouble concentrating. I did take a trip downstairs in order to get some junk food in hopes that it would keep me going. I think it helped get me through this hour but not sure how much longer I can keep going. I may try for another hour. I would like to finish at least one more chapter in the book I'm reading so I'm going to aim for that.

1 comment:

  1. I think you've done admirably! It's hard to stay up as long as you have and still get all the reading done!

    I think the only thing that's keeping me awake at this point are the few people that are still up that were on my cheering list. :)

    One more chapter - you can do one little chapter....:grin::

    ReplyDelete