1. What are you reading right now?
Motif for Murder
2. How many books have you read so far?
Read from 2, finished one short story
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Not sure...may have to start something new. I do have The Hunger Games and thought about starting that.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Couldn't free it up as our local soccer team is in the playoffs
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
A few...just tried to come back to reading
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Hmmm, not getting as much read as I hoped
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Try to have the whole day free
9. Are you getting tired yet?
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Not really...changing scenery works pretty well and I enjoy reading while eating dinner out but that's just me.