Thursday, January 10, 2013

December Reads


In December I read three books.



I read.....

Death of a Cad by M.C. Beaton - 4 stars - I just love this series. I had no idea who the killer or why was till Hamish explained it all. I love a mystery that keeps me guessing.

When Christmas Comes Again: The World War I Diary of Simone Spencer, New York City to the Western Front, 1917 by Beth Seidel Levine - 3 stars - An interesting read about a time I don't know much about. I know surprisingly little about WWI and knew nothing about the Signal Corps before reading this book. This book was well written and interesting.

Believing (Lily Dale #2) by Wendy Corsi Staub - 4 stars - I really liked this book, though the middle part went a bit slow. The story line with her moms past is really interesting and I can't wait to see what happens in the next two books.

No comments:

Post a Comment