Sunday, April 26, 2015

End of Event Meme

All our books we read during the RAT


  1. Which hour was most daunting for you?  Probably hour three.  I am so not a morning person and the early wake up hit me hard.
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?  I love graphic novels and Angel & Faith Vol. 2 is really good so far.
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?  Not from a management point of view but for myself, having a soccer game to attend the same day as a the RAT was hard.  My two great obsessions, books and soccer do not do well in competition with each other.  I wound up missing roughly 5 hours of the RAT.
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?  The cheerleaders were amazing!  I got so much support and it really made the RAT that much more enjoyable.
  5. How many books did you read?  I finished one that I had started before and read over half in another.
  6. What were the names of the books you read?  The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson and Faith & Angel Vol. 2 : Daddy Issues by Christos Gage
  7. Which book did you enjoy most?  Both were good in different ways
  8. Which did you enjoy least?  Both were good in different ways
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?  I didn't cheer this year but was so impressed with the cheerleaders this year.  You guys rocked!
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?  I'll be there with bells on, with my husband and best friend in tow!  I'll probably read and may cheer again.

My RAT journal gets a break till October

No comments:

Post a Comment