Saturday, April 25, 2015

Opening Meme


Opening Meme:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?  The Woodlands, Texas, where it has just started to rain.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I'm really liking The Madness Underneath so am looking forward to reading more of that.  Landline intrigues me & the whole Monument series has been so good that I'm excited to see how it all wraps up. Plus I have some really interesting graphic novels.  OK, so I'm looking forward to a lot!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Payday Dip, mostly because I already tried out the Salty Ritz Cracker Oatmeal Cookies so I know they're awesome.  Oh plus Nancy bought this yummy looking popcorn with caramel and cheese.  Yum!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! This is my 15th RAT that I've taken part in, along with my husband.  (8 in Texas, 7 in NC) Originally it was just something I happened to find on the internet that seemed like fun.  Who knew how important it would become to us.  That first RAT we just kinda did it with little to no planning.  Now we have a plan for food, our schedule, everything.  Oh and I am not a morning person so me being up this early speaks volumes about how much I love the RAT.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?  Well we have to go out tonight (We're Houston Dynamo season ticket holders and we don't miss games.) so I know I'll have time away from the RAT which I generally try and avoid.  But hey, soccer is one of the only things I love as much as reading so that can't be helped.  I do sometimes overdo it on food prep, making way more food than the three of us can eat, so I scaled that back a bit and think we have a good but not overwhelming selection. 
OK...let's get to reading!

Nilla isn't a morning puppy.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard lots of good things about Landline. Ahd have fun at soccer -- that's a worthy distraction. Happy readathon!

    ReplyDelete