Monday, April 20, 2015

Getting ready for the Read-a-Thon

 Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon



Once again I'm taking part in Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon!  I don't have my booklist set yet (though I have a vague idea of what I'll be reading) because we have a book sale to attend the day before the RAT so I may just find something I have to read there.  I know for sure I'll have some graphic novels to read.  I put an inter library request in for a few and am so happy they arrived in time for the RAT!

Snackwise we have a plan.  I'm making Payday Dip to be served with graham crackers and Salty Ritz Oatmeal Cookies.  Nancy is making a Pineapple Cake and bringing popcorn from The Popcorn Bar. We're getting some Dunkin Donuts for breakfast and Jersey Mike sandwiches for lunch.  I'm sure we'll have some other yummy snacks to munch on through out the day.  Dinner is probably going to be La Madeline as we will be heading to Houston as the Dynamo have a game and that can't be missed.  So there will be soccer amidst the reading.

I just can't wait to get started!!


No comments:

Post a Comment