Friday, April 24, 2015

My TBR Pile for the Read-A-Thon


It's the night before Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon and I've been busy with prep work.  Between Richard, Nancy and I we've baked, cleaned and got almost everything ready.  I finally got my TBR pile together and here it is.


The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson - I'm a little over 100 pages into this one.  Maureen Johnson is one of my favorite authors and this one is so good.
Down By The River by Robyn Carr - I'm only about 40 pages into this one.
Hide Yourself Away by Mary Jane Clark - I realized I hadn't gotten this one out (it's the next in the series) so luckily my husband was sweet enough to dig it out for me.
Monument 14 Savage Drift by Emmy Laybourne - The last in a trilogy I've read and loved this year.
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake - Checked out from the library to see what I think.
Landline by Rainbow Rowell - Checked out from the library to see what I think.
I got quite a few graphic novels from the library:
Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cru
Morning Glories 1 & 2 by Nick Spencer
The Woods by James Tynion IV
Angel & Faith Vol 2 Daddy Issues by Christos Gage (Hoping it's better than the first in the series)
Y:The Last Man by Brian K. Vaughan
Runaways Teenage Wasteland by Brian K. Vaughan
Lazarus 2 Vol 2 Lift by Greg Rucka






No comments:

Post a Comment