1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hour 21, the last one I did.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Under The Duvet
The Devils' Arithmetic
Some of Tim Myers Candlemaking Mysteries
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope, it's great!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
5. How many books did you read?
I finished two and started two more, one of which I almost finished.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Under the Duvet by Marian Keyes - Finished
Any Given Doomsday by Lori Handelhan - Finished
Eating My Words:An Appetite For Life by Mimi Sheraton
The Devil's Arithmetic by Jane Yolan
Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Any Given Doomsday & The Devil's Arithmetic
8. Which did you enjoy least?
Eating My Words-It's a good book, but not as good as Garlic and Sapphires
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Definitely as a reader!