Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-A-Thon Introduction Meme

Where are you reading from today?

So far, the couch in our living room. I'm sure I'll wind up reading in our bedroom a bit and we have planned dinner out at a local sandwich place where we can read while we eat.

3 facts about me …

1. I'm a scattered reader, reading from multiple books at one time.

2. I turned the heat on for the first time this year since it's chilly and I want to be cozy to read.

3. My cats think this read-a-thon is wonderful, as it means both myself and Richard and lounging in the living room today.

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?

Way too many! But I like to have choices.

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?

I want to finish two of my books I am currently reading (Under the Duvet & Any Given Doomsday). I like easy, attainable goals!

If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time?

This is my second read-a-thon. I guess the thing I find helpful is to take short breaks when I feel burnt out and to have multiple books going so I have plenty to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment