1. What are you reading right now?
The Devil's Arithmetic
2. How many books have you read so far?
Finished two that I had started before the challenge
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Reading more of The Devil's Arithmetic. So far it's a very good book.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Not really anything special, just made sure to keep the day free.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Meals and the cats getting into stuff.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How tired reading can make you!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I wish it started later. I know it's the same it is to try and be the best for all time zones but I am just not a morning person.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Yes! Am taking a bit of a break, watching a soccer game and getting some caffeine in me.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
A change of scenery works wonders. We went out to dinner at a local cafe where we could eat and that gave me a boost.