Saturday, June 28, 2008

24 Hour Read-A-Thon Introduction Mem

Where are you reading from today?
My couch, for the most part. I may read on the bed for a bit and possibly in the car if we go out.

3 facts about me:
• It's a perfect reading day as I am tired and am looking forward to a day in. Plus we just got our AC replaced on Thursday after being without it for two weeks.

• Barring a miracle my husband will read more than me today.

• I could do a 24 hour read-a-thon for the next month and still have too many books to read!

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
19, counting the three I am already reading. I don't think I will get through half of them but I like to have choices.

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
I want to finish at least two of the books I am currently reading and would love to get another one started and/or finished.

Any advice for people doing this for the first time?
I'm one of those first timers, so no.

2 comments: