1. What are you reading right now? Nursery Crimes by Ayelet Waldman
2। How many books have you read so far? One but I had started it before today.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Vendetta by Fern Michaels, which I started today, but have only ready the Prologue. Not sure if I will start a new book, though I might to keep me motivated.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Not really. We did decide not to go out for a optional trip.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? A few, not many. One email I needed to answer and going out to get the kitties. Just did what needed to be done and came back to my book.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? It's harder than I thought it would be. Fun, but tiring.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope, it's great as is. Though I also think it might be cool to do it twice a year, instead of just once.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I might have spent more time researching what I wanted to read. I didn't have a lot of time to plan this year.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Yep.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I jot down all my notes in my spiral bound journal (Pages read, minutes read, ect.) and then post it to my blog.