Saturday, June 28, 2008

End of Hour Three

Time 3:02
I read 16 pages in Payback and finished it. I also read 4 pages in The Lottery Winner.
Total pages read: 62
I read for 53 minutes.
Total minutes read: 137
Book finished: Payback by Fern Michaels This is the second in the Sisterhood series and was a fun read. I am enjoying these books much more than I thought I would. Next I am going to finish the short story in The Lottery Winner that I am reading and then possibly take a break with another book. Short stories are just not my thing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You are doing a great job of keeping focused on your reading. I am scattered all over the place, reading, blogging, visiting. I haven't read any of Fern Michaels series (that I can remember, LOL) but I have read a few of her stand-alones.

    ReplyDelete