Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summary of the Read-A-Thon

Over all I read:
I read 243 pages in 6 different books.
I read for 591 minutes.
I finished one book and almost finished another one. I started one book I discarded as I was not enjoying it.
I took part in three mini-challenges.
I won one prize.

By book I read:
Payback-52 pages. Finished this book.
Vendetta-7 pages. Started this book, read the prologue.
Nursery Crimes-146 pages. Almost finished this book.
Garlic and Sapphires-10 pages. Only read when eating.
The Lottery Winner-16 pages. Finished the short story I was reading.
On the bright side, I am now the Girlfriend of a Sex God-12 pages. Started and discarded this book.

It was lots of fun, much more tiring than I thought and I got nowhere near as much read as I thought I would. I can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment