Where is your current book set? If it’s a real place, go to wikipedia and find five interesting facts about the place and post about it in your blog.
My current book (Nursery Crimes by Ayelet Waldman) is set in Los Angeles. I have never been there, even though I lived in San Francisco for almost three years. So, 5 interesting facts about L.A.:
1. It's the home of the L.A. Galaxy, my soccer teams arch rivals. Boo!
2. In West Hollywood it is illegal to declaw your cat. Yae!
3. It has 25 sister cities, one of which is Saint Petersburg, Russia.
4. The Cobb Salad was invented in L.A.
5. The Los Angeles Public Library has over 6 Million Volumes and has 71 branch locations. (I had to get a book fact in here!)