Saturday, October 24, 2009

End of Hour 14

This hour I read:

Eating My Words by Mimi Sheraton - 6

I read for 35 minutes

Total pages read: 219 pages

Total minutes read: 457

Books Finished: 1

Hour 13 was spent running back to the house and taking care of the kiddos (cats). Hour 14 was dinner, so I got a little bit of reading done while at Steak & Shake.

I am going to attempt to read as much as I can of Eating My Words. This is the last book I carried over from last year. It's just not an easy read and I even lost the book at point this year. I have really struggled to finish it. Maybe if I split it up between reading this and Carpe Demon I can actually struggle through it!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent progress so far in the Read-a-thon. Enjoy as many more hours of reading as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that all of your reading is going well and you keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete