Sunday, October 25, 2009

End of Event meme

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?

Hour 20, I was really struggling but managed to keep going. This is the first time I have made it all the way through. I'm really happy about that fact.

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?

Not Quite What I Was Planning Six Word Memoirs-Great, quick read

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?

Nope

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?

Everything. For me personally being away from home with a lot less distractions worked really well.

5. How many books did you read?

I finished three. Two I had been reading already, one I started and finished today.

6. What were the names of the books you read?

Twilight by Stephanie Meyer - Finished
Carpe Demon by Julie Kemmer - Started
Not Quite What I Was Planning Six Word Memoirs - Started & Finished
Eating My Words by Mimi Sheraton - Finished

7. Which book did you enjoy most?

Surprisingly, Twilight

8. Which did you enjoy least?

Eating My Words by Mimi Sheraton I'm just glad I finished it as I have been struggling through it since last year!

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?

N/A

10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?

Definitely Will! As a reader and maybe a cheerleader.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing those books! :) As I already said, I really want to read Not Quite What I Was Planning now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised I liked Twilight, too. I rolled my eyes in a few places, but it was very entertaining.

    Great job on the readathon!

    ReplyDelete