1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hour 20, I was really struggling but managed to keep going. This is the first time I have made it all the way through. I'm really happy about that fact.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Not Quite What I Was Planning Six Word Memoirs-Great, quick read
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Everything. For me personally being away from home with a lot less distractions worked really well.
5. How many books did you read?
I finished three. Two I had been reading already, one I started and finished today.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer - Finished
Carpe Demon by Julie Kemmer - Started
Not Quite What I Was Planning Six Word Memoirs - Started & Finished
Eating My Words by Mimi Sheraton - Finished
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
8. Which did you enjoy least?
Eating My Words by Mimi Sheraton I'm just glad I finished it as I have been struggling through it since last year!
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Definitely Will! As a reader and maybe a cheerleader.