Carpe Demon by Julie Kemmer
Eating My Words by Mimi Sheraton (Will be the next hour)
2. How many books have you read so far?
Finished 1, read from two others
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Carpe Demon, as I just started it and it's quite funny.
Might see how much I can get done in Eating My Words, as it's been hanging around for quite some time now.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
We spent last night and tonight in a hotel.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Dog Barking...that's about it. Tried to go downstairs but it was noisier down there. Came back up to our room and just tuned the dog out.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How much more focused I have felt this time in comparison to read-a-thons past. I think being away from home helps.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nothing, it rocks!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Hmmm, a bit but we're going out to dinner and I think the refueling will help.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Lots of Sweet Tea (My source of caffeine), snacks and changing position a lot.